L9110 L9110S Two-Way Motor Drive Board Motor Drive Module
- Stock: 3
- Model: L9110-L9110S-Two-Way-Motor-Drive-Board-
- SKU: PL-773
The L9110S 2-Channel motor driver module is a compact board that can be used to drive small robots. This module has two independent motor driver chips which can each drive up 800mA of continuous current. The boards can be operated from 2.5V to 12V enabling this module to be used with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
A set of female header pins is used to connect this module to a microcontroller. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals.
A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction. This module can also be used to drive a single four line two phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or other project.
- On-board 2 L9110 motor control chip
- Module can be driven by two dc motors at the same time or one phase 4 line 2 type stepping motor
- Input voltage: 2.5-12V DC
- Each channel has a continuous output current 800 ma
- PCB Size: 29.2mm x 23mm