Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8Ch Debug Tool
- Stock: 3
- Model: Logic-Analyzer-Saleae-Clone
- SKU: PL-924
Sampling rate upto 24 MHz The logic for each channel sampling rate of 24M/s. General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety of occasions.
Logic eight inputs - can be collected at the same time they signal analysis, such as I2C, UART, sampling and analysis.
10 billion samples:
The logic can sample up to 100 100 million everything, so you capture even the most elusive events.
0.8V logic: 5V voltage, to accept the 5.25 V standard CMOS threshold logic low. 2.0 V logic high. The input impedance is approximately 1 MΩ to see more specifications (10 pF)
- 8 channels input;
- Logical light indication: a small light indicate CHO electrical level;
- Input feature:5PF,100K Ohm;
- USB power supply;
- Sampling rate can be seted as below:
- 24MHz. 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz
- Data upload real time, the max of depth of collection is 10T,far from practical need.