18650 Battery Level Indicator
- Stock: 3
- Model: 18650-Battery-Level-indicator
- SKU: PL-1050
These modules provide a quick visual reference of the charge status (capacity) of 18650 Lithium-ion batteries, as well as other lithium batteries with a maximum voltage of 4.2 volts per cell.
This battery capacity display module is perfect for DIY power supplies, battery chargers, RC and electric vehicles, to provide quick and easy-to-read voltage status of the battery.
Simply connect the module to the positive and negative connections of your battery or battery pack, and the charge status of the battery is displayed in real time using a visual bar display.
The display outline color is red, and the display bars are blue.
Indicator Display Range:
- 1S Module: 3.3V - 4.2V
- 2S Module: 6.6V - 8.4V
- 3S Module: 11.1V - 12.6V
- 4S Module: 13.2V - 16.8V
Battery status display (also see illustration below):
- When the battery voltage is over N * 3.3V, it will illuminate 1 bar (N represents the number of battery cells, e.g. 1, 2, 3 or 4).
- When the battery voltage is over N * 3.5V, it will illuminate 2 bars.
- When the battery voltage is over N * 3.7V, it will illuminate 3 bars.
- When the battery voltage is over N * 3.9V, it will illuminate 4 bars.
- When the battery voltage is less than N * 3.3V, none of the bars will illuminate, indicating that the battery is less than 3.3V and in need of recharging.
Dimensions: Display is 31mm x 20mm, overall size is 45mm x 20mm x 8mm.