XD-216 SCREW SHIELD SCREW SHIELD V2 EXPANSION BOARD
Click Image for Gallery
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
XD-216 Screw shield Expansion Board for Arduino uno r3.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3. For Arduino UNO, Duemilanove.
- Size: 29 x 71 mm.
- Combines the function of Arduino Screw Shield and Sensor Shield.
- Expand all of IO interfaces from Arduino.
- 3-Pin male headers for easy sensor/servo connection.
- The Screw terminal can be screwed directly to the terminal on the thread and is reliable and convenient.
- It can be plug into the Arduino controller. You can use this shield to save yourself from the bad port connection. Feel secure with this arduino-compatible screw shield.
- Both sides of the shield are broken out to the side of the Arduino, to allow access to everything on the main Arduino board. Stacking headers are also include so you can pile more shields on top. This screw shield also extend the power supply pins for the signal pins. You could directly plugin the sensors and the servos to the screw shield.
Discuss about this product here