NodeMCU, is an open source networking platform. It uses Lua scripting language programming. Allows developers to deal with the underlying hardware in a manner similar to For Arduino, so that software developers can easily operate hardware devices.
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combining with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module, PCB antenna
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled