PAM8403 Super Mini Digital Amplifier Board
- Stock: 10
- Model: PAM8403
- SKU: PL-726
This is a project audio amplifier circuit board based on the PAM8403 stereo amplifier chip. It is a 3 watt Class-D stereo amplifier capable of operating on a voltage as low as 2.5 V and up to a maximum of 5 V.Power Analog Microelectronics Inc., part of Diodes Incorporated, manufactures the chip. They are currently one of the best semiconductor manufacturers.
This chip is capable of driving a conventional loudspeaker directly, without the need for an output capacitor or any filtering. A 4-Ω loudspeaker will provide 3 watts maximum, providing it is powered by a 5 V source.
- Power: DC：3.6v－5.5V
- Output power: 3W +3 W (4 in Europe)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90dB
- Efficiency:> 90%
- Special internal output processing circuit, eliminating the conventional LC network, than the LC lower EMI value;
- At a lower voltage to obtain the maximum power output, the super-power;
- Built-in standby electronic switch;
- Built-in high-gain buffer amplifier;
- Built-in short circuit protection.
- Power positive and negative can not be reversed, the power supply voltage must not exceed 5.5V, two violations could result in damage to the IC.
- On-chip high-gain buffer, there can be no changes to board any element parameters, does not meet the parameters will result in IC damage.
- Input line, please try to use shielded lines, you can play anti-jamming, eliminate clutter current sound.
- Output cmos tube BTL drive way, the negative electrode of the left and right speakers can not be connected together, four lines that connect to a speaker is completely independent, does not allow total access.