CC2500 2.4GHz Transceiver (SPI Interface)
- Stock: 2
- Model: CC2500-2.4GHz
- SKU: PL-947
CC2500 2.4GHz Transceiver module is built with Texas instrument's Chipcon IC ( CC2500 ) . It can be used to transmit and receive data at multiple baud rates from any standard CMOS/TTL source. The RF module is built with on board PCB trace antenna and it can used as SMD module as well as Through-hole module. The onboard antenna will give you approximately 30meters Range in open field.
It works in half duplex mode , ie, It provides communication in both directions, but only one direction at same time (not simultaneously). This switching from receiver to transmitter mode is done automatically. It provides extensive hardware support for packet handling,data buffering, burst transmissions ,clear channel assessment, link quality indication and wake on radio . It can be used in 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM/SRD band systems. (eg. RKE-two way Remote Keyless Entry, wireless alarm and security systems, AMR-automatic Meter Reading, Consumer Electronics. Industrial monitoring and control, Wireless Game Controllers, Wireless Audio/Keyboard/Mouse)
CC2500 2.4GHz Transceiver Features:
- Low power consumption.
- Integrated bit synchronizer.
- Integrated IF and data filters.
- High sensitivity (type -104dBm)
- Programmable output power -20dBm~1dBm
- Operation temperature range : -40~+85 deg C
- Operation voltage: 1.8~3.6 Volts.
- Available frequency at : 2.4~2.483 GHz
- Digital RSSI
CC2500 2.4GHz Transceiver Applications:
- 2.4 GHz ISM/SRD band systems
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Home and building automation
- AMR – Automatic Meter Reading
- RKE – Two-way Remote Keyless Entry
- Wireless Game Controllers/Audio/Keyboard/Mouse
CC2500 2.4GHz Transceiver Resources:
- Datasheet (CC2500)