This is an EKG/EMG shield which allows Arduino like boards to capture Electrocardiography Electromiography signals. The shield opens new possibilities to experiment with bio feedback. You can monitor your heartbeat and log your pulse, recognize gestures by monitoring and analize the muscule activity.
- Stackable headers up to 6 channels may be stacked and wired to A0-A6 analogue inputs.
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output.
- Precise Trimmer potentiometer for calibration (all boards are shipped completely assembled, tested and calibrated so that you don't have to do this unless you want to see how things works).
- Input connector for normal or Active electrodes.
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards.