Water Flow Sensor Vertical Float
Click Image for Gallery
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
ZP4510 Water Level Sensor is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch can actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. easily converted from normally open to inverting the float. Because the current that the switch can carry is less (0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay or contactor. Not Included Here. Building Facilities Cable Color May Be Different, .we Will ordinary random shipment inspections. the SA: float Switch Is A Device on used To Sense The Level Of Liquid Within A Tank. the The Switch May Actuate A Pump, An indicator The, An alarm check, or Add Used Other Device.
- Model No.: ZP4510
- Max Contact Rating: 10W
- Max Switching Voltage: 220V DC / AC
- Max Switching Current: 1.5A
- Max Breakdown Voltage: 300V DC / AC
- Max Carry Current: 3A
- Max Contact Resistance: 100m Ohm
- Temperature Rating: -10 / +85 Celsuis
- Float Ball Material: PP
- Float Body Material PP
- Thread Dia (Approx): 9.5mm / 0.374 "
- Body Size: 23.3 x 57.7mm / 0.9" x 2.27 "(Max D * H)
- Cable Length: 36cm / 14.2"
- Color: White
Discuss about this product here