Click Image for Gallery
ZP4510 Water Level Sensor is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch can actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. easily converted from normally open to inverting the float. Because the current that the switch can carry is less (0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay or contactor. Not Included Here. Building Facilities Cable Color May Be Different, .we Will ordinary random shipment inspections. the SA: float Switch Is A Device on used To Sense The Level Of Liquid Within A Tank. the The Switch May Actuate A Pump, An indicator The, An alarm check, or Add Used Other Device.
- Model No.: ZP4510
- Max Contact Rating: 10W
- Max Switching Voltage: 220V DC / AC
- Max Switching Current: 1.5A
- Max Breakdown Voltage: 300V DC / AC
- Max Carry Current: 3A
- Max Contact Resistance: 100m Ohm
- Temperature Rating: -10 / +85 Celsuis
- Float Ball Material: PP
- Float Body Material PP
- Thread Dia (Approx): 9.5mm / 0.374 "
- Body Size: 23.3 x 57.7mm / 0.9" x 2.27 "(Max D * H)
- Cable Length: 36cm / 14.2"
- Color: White
Water Flow Sensor Vertical Float
Discuss about this product here