Thermal printers are those printers which uses heat against a special paper inorder to burn the image.
Thermal printer has a number of advantages over traditional printing techniques. The main advantage is that thermal printers are very fast and it has very quiet operation. Also thermal printers have very limited number of mechanical parts compared to traditional printers.
RP203 Technical parameters:
- Print method:Direct thermal print and auto paper feed.
- Printing Width: 48 MM.
- Max Printer Speed: 85 mm/s (max).
- Printer Interface: TTL/RS232,
- Command System: ESC/ WH,
- Working Voltage: DC3.3V-9V,15V,
- Rich graphics/curve/text printing function,
- Printing head lifespan: >50KM,
- Paper Type: Thermal paper (With 58mm, Thickness 65+5um, diameter 35mm),
- Printer dimension: 76.8*77.4*43.5mm(w*h*d),
- Use this printer in any project where you need a hard-copy of the output.
- To build a DIY cash register.