Click Image for Gallery
L293D Arduino motor drive shield for Servo,Stepper And DC Motor
- The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register.
- The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction for the motor drivers.
- The output enable of the L293D is directly connected to PWM outputs of the Arduino.
- The Motor Shield is able to drive 2 servo motors, and has 8 half-bridge outputs for 2 stepper motors or 4 full H-bridge motor outputs or 8 half-bridge drivers, or a combination.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, 4.5V to12V
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies
- compatible with UNO,Mega, Diecimila, & Duemilanove
- Dimensions: 69mm x 53mm x 14.3mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.6in).
L293D Arduino motor drive shield for Servo,Stepper And DC Motor Arduino Board
Discuss about this Product
Recent Customer Reviews