Raspberry Pi Zero/W Camera Module is of 5MP and it is mounted on a flexible circuit board. The interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which is designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI interface can provide extremely high data rates, and it is designed for transferring pixel data.
- It is perfect for projects where the space is small.
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port.
- It is an economical and svelte solution for bird box camera, body-cams, home security and simple computer vision projects.
- Weight: 6g
- Pixels: 5MP
- Size of circuit and camera: 60mm x 11.4mm x 5.1mm
- Horizontal field of view: 53.5 degrees
- Vertical field of view: 41.41 degrees
- Lens: f2.9
- Focal length: 3.6mm
Camera Module for Raspberry Pi Zero/W x 1