CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial Converter Module With DTR Pin
- Stock: 8
- Model: Cp2102-DTR-Module
- SKU: PL-909
3.3V USB to TTL Serial Converter. Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device. Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1" pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU. You can use this to program your Arduino Mini or ESP-12 Works at 3.3V UART Levels.
- Use SILABS’s CP2102 chip, performance is definitely more than made PL2303, encroaching FT232RL.
- Full board design, full-featured interface. With RXD TXD RST 3.3V 5V DTR DCD RI RTS CTS and other full-featured interface. Some boards can’t work with normal CP2102 boards because of the incomplete interface, now it is not a problem anymore.
- With 500mA resettable fuse designed to prevent users from burning power pick the wrong computer USB, this is a must. Get hold of the plate board computer motherboard burned more harm than good.
- With power indicator light.
- Directly computer USB interface design, you can not use the computer switch wiring or extension cords.
- Package includes five DuPont line, you can link directly target board. Convenient and flexible.
- Transmission speed 115200bps easily qualified, definitely more than PL2303.
- Borrow computer USB power supply, 3.3V and 5V power output can be provided directly to the user’s target board.