ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software. STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
In addition, to provide the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms.
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high-speed modes supported
- 1.65V to 3.6V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5V tolerant inputs
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC