GSM module is used to establish communication between a computer and a GSM system. GSM module consists of a GSM modem assembled together with power supply circuit and communication interfaces (like RS-232, USB, etc) for computer. The MODEM is the soul of such modules.
- Standard serial RS232 interface
- Serial TTL interface for direct interface to microcontrollers
- Power, Status and Network LEDs for easy debugging
- Onboard MIC/Speaker circuits and 3.5mm audio connectors.
- Standard AT commands
- Comes with an onboard wire antenna for better reception. Board provides an option for adding an external antenna through an SMA connector
- Adjustable serial baudrate from 1200 to 115200 bps