NRF905 Transceiver 433MHz-Wireless Module
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
This wireless module board using high-performance Nordic VLSI NRF905 radio chip, the maximum transmission data rates up to 50Kbps with GFSK, sensitivity to-100dBm, high reliability, can be widely used in various occasions, short-range wireless communications (such as wireless meter reading, industrial remote control, low-power handheld equipment, etc.)
- Operating voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V, not more than 3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
- Low-power, standby mode only 2.5uA
- Work on the 433MHz band, no need to apply frequency usage license.
- The maximum operating rate of 50kbps, support GFSK modulation
- A lower current consumption (Tx Out: 30mA< , RX in, 12.2mA, 433MHz)
- Rx Sensitivity: -100dBm Built-in hardware, 8 / 16 bit CRC checksum
- Channel switching time <650ms
- Programmable control of output power, for all the support frequencies of up to +10 dBm
- Standard DIP spacing interfaces for embedded applications
- Transmission Distance: open to the actual transmission distance 200-300 meters (depending on the specific situation of the environment and communication baud rate settings, etc. may be)
- Module Size: 80mm * 18mm * 15mm (included antenna)
- Wireless meter reading, industrial remote control, low-power handheld equipment
- Wireless sensing, security systems, Vehicle monitoring
- Industrial data acquisition systems, bio-signal acquisition, hydrological and meteorological monitoring
- Control processing, wireless data connection, telemetry, small wireless network
- Wireless meter reading, access control systems, paging area.