LCD - 20x4 - Alphanumeric Characters - JHD629 - White Display, Blue Backlight
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
Basic 20x4 Character LCD - White on Black 5V
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- White text on blue background
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Single LED backlight with a resistor included, you can power it directly from 5V
- Built in character set supports English/Japanese text, see the HD44780 datasheet for the full character set
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or 'foreign' language support (like special accents)
This LCD can be easily interfaced with most of the popular Development Boards such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone Black and other generic Microcontroller/SBC Boards.
• Example Tutorial for Interfacing with Raspberry Pi using Python
• Example Tutorial for interfacing with Arduino