This DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse- Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram of DC Motor.
- Connect a voltage of 10V-36V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection.
- Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit.
- It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.