Motor/Stepper/Servo/Robot Shield For Arduino v2 with PWM Driver Shield
Click Image for Gallery
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to theArduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Motors automatically disabled on power-up.
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power.
- Arduinoreset button brought up top.
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible with ArduinoUNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Due, Diecimila & Duemilanove. -Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
Discuss about this product here