Click Image for Gallery
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to theArduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Motors automatically disabled on power-up.
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power.
- Arduinoreset button brought up top.
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible with ArduinoUNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Due, Diecimila & Duemilanove. -Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
Motor/Stepper/Servo/Robot Shield For Arduino v2 with PWM Driver Shield
Discuss about this product here