TXS0108E High-Speed Full-Duplex 8 Channel Logic Level Converter. If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. This bi-directional logic level converter is a small device to convert the 1.8V 3.3V 5V logic level mutually enable you to successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel.
Each level converter has the capability of converting 8 pins on the high side to 8 pins on the low side. The level converter provides the serial interface compatible with UART/IIC/SPI port is very easy to use.
This 8-bit non-inverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port tracks the VCCA pin supply voltage. The VCCA pin accepts any supply voltage between 1.2 V and 3.6 V. The B port tracks the VCCB pin supply voltage.
The VCCB pin accepts any supply voltage between 1.65 V and 5.5 V. Two input supply pins allow for low Voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V voltage nodes.
- It can provide 3.3-5V, 1.8-3.3V level conversion.
- PCB Color: Blue.
- 8-bit bi-directional 3.3V-5V/5V-3.3V logic level converter board.
- Serial communication interface compatible with UART/IIC/SPI port easily to connect.
- Ship out by USPS with tracking information and 7-17 days delivery time usually.
- Widely used in the MCU and SD card, MCU and serial devices, MCU and 5V/3V module communication