Arduino NANO (Clone)
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
Nano is an ultra-small Simple I/O platform base with open source code .Compared with the previous USB version Arduino Diecimila ,Arduino Nano has a large advantage in size. Arduino can be used to develop electronic appliances which run independently and the interactive effects;Can also be used to develop interactive work which connect to a computer and work with same Flash, Processing, Max/Msp, PD, VVVV software in cooperation.
- 12 Digital input / output ports:D2 ~ D13
- 8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7
- 1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- 6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download