The AD623 is an integrated, single- or dual-supply instrumentation amplifier that delivers rail-to-rail output swing using supply voltages from 3 V to 12 V.
The superior accuracy of the AD623 is the result of increasing ac common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) coincident with increasing gain; line noise harmonics are rejected due to constant CMRR up to 200 Hz. The AD623 has a wide input common-mode range and amplifies signals with common mode voltages as low as 150 mV below ground. The AD623 offers superior user flexibility by allowing single gain set resistor programming and by conforming to the 8-lead industry standard pinout configuration. With no external resistor, the AD623 Instrumentation Amplifier is configured for unity gain (G = 1), and with an external resistor, the AD623 can be programmed for gains of up to 1000.
The AD623 maintains superior performance with dual and single polarity power supplies.
Features and Benefits of AD623 Instrumentation Amplifiers:
- Easy to use
- Rail-to-rail output swing
- Input voltage range extends 150 mV below ground (single supply)
- Low power, 550 μA maximum supply current
- Gain set with one external resistor
- Gain range: 1 to 1000
- High accuracy dc performance
- 0.10% gain accuracy (G = 1)
- 0.35% gain accuracy (G > 1)
- Noise: 35 nV/√Hz RTI noise at 1 kHz
- Excellent dynamic specification
- 800 kHz bandwidth (G = 1)
- 20 µs settling time to 0.01% (G = 10)
Applications of AD623 Instrumentation Amplifiers:
- Low power medical instrumentation
- Low power data acquisition
- Industrial process controls
- Thermocouple amplifiers
- Difference amplifiers