NodeMcu Lua WIFI Internet Of Things Development Board Based On ESP8266
Click Image for Gallery
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to Prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module（Coming soon）
- PCB antenna
Discuss about this product here