NodeMcu Lua WIFI Internet Of Things Development Board Based On ESP8266
Click Image for Gallery
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product. Due to differences in PCB manufacturers, colours, pin mappings, markings & packaging of products/PCBs may also differ from those shown above.
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to Prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module（Coming soon）
- PCB antenna
Discuss about this product here